Saturday, October 2, 2010

This Weeks Break Down [LIFE]



This week is our sports fest and today is the last day. We pretty much didn't have class cause of all the activities going on so it's kinda good. It's been a fun and tiring week after all those shit we did. I did really nothing, all I did was watch some random games and just get over the day, and do the same thing the next day.

And also, good thing cause we get to wear civilian clothes cause I've been sick of our uniforms. For me, this week was just a relaxing week for me, a good break before the final exams start. Overcome some of my concerns about my failing grades this week so I'm happy that it's finally done.

I have no idea what's gonna happen today at school, all I know is there's a cheerleading competition that's gonna happen. And hopefully I'll get HER number. LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment