Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Change your FB Display Photo! [VIRAL]

Photobucket

"Change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is for violence against children."


This is the cutest thing that's going on, on Facebook right now. You just basically change your display photo to a cartoon character from you childhood. Saw my friend's change his and in one refresh of the page, mostly my Facebook friends changed theirs. So, this is what triggered me to change mine. This campaign will last for five days only, change yours! Here's my display photo , Dexter!

Here's a screen shot of my Facebook page where mostly of my friends already change theirs, it looks so cute and lively.

Photobucket

After a day, all of my Facebook friends changed their display photo already!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment