Monday, December 6, 2010

Moved On, Hopefully [LIFE]

So last December 4, my aunt (the wife of my uncle who died) visited us here with her two daughters (my cousins) and their kids. It was just last minute when they informed us that they're coming and we were kinda shocked but also excited.

They arrived here at noon, I fetched them from the port then went straight to our house. They only stayed overnight so we planned to hit a lot of places. My cousins kids were a lot of fun, especially the twins luke and luis. I can barely recognize those two cause they look the same. The only sign is that luke has a mole in his upper lip and luis has a mole in the bridge of his nose.

lfisherlobby
At L' Fisher main lobby. From left. Me, Dad, Luke, Laiza, Sis, Mom, Auntie, Manang Bem, Luis, Manang Ne.


lfisherchalet
At L' Fisher chalet. From left: Manang Ne, Luke, Dad, Laiza, Luis, Manang Bem, Auntie, Mom, Sis and Me


We definitely had a lot of fun with them and we were uber happy that they decided to visit us here. My main point of this post is its really nice seeing my aunt again, happy and having fun after the burial of my uncle (her husband). I can see that my aunt is moving on from her loss. She went shopping galore and i think its a sign that she's trying to overcome the sadness.

They're planning to go here again this summer but with all the family and go on a vacation. I cant wait for it and i hope summer will come fast. I miss them already!

meandlaiza
Laiza and me, having desserts at L' Fisher chalet


kids
Luke, Laiza and Sis. Having breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment