Saturday, January 15, 2011

1.15.11 [LIFE]

mer-photo

The date says it all. Finally, we had a chance to go out together even though its our first time talking with each other personally. We chat, text and stuff but nothing compares when it comes to being with that person side by side. We went to a lot of places and we ate a huge burger together. Am I that obvious that I like her so much? Well, there's nothing to hide. The thing that I really like about her is that she's not choosy. I asked her a million times on where does she want to go but her reply is its up to me, she'll just go with me anywhere. See? Hmm shared a lot of laughter with her and opened some stories. I guess that's a start. Every time I think of what happened I smile. Its just so different with her. 1.15.11 is in the books, cant wait to be with her again. And also I have another reason to be in school. LOL

P.S. I was smiling writing this. :)

Photo: Her eyes.

2 comments: