Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Updates[LIFE]

Wow! It's been a while since the last time I published a post here. I've been very busy with my summer class but it's about to end anyways. Let me give you a short brief update of what's happening with me these last few days.

My summer class is about to end, in fact tomorrow is the last day but there's a catch, I've been an apprentice at a government office as part of my practicum subject. Even though tomorrow is the last day of class, my work won't end until the 30th of May. Nonetheless I've been enjoying my experience there, I'm a graphic artist at the office and I'm loving every single minute of it. I still have a lot of requirements pending to be passed though.

I've been bubbly since yesterday for a reason. Her and I are back on track, I am just so happy that we got our communication back again, it's been a while since the last time we talked. Asked her yesterday to go out lunch with me cause I just grabbed the opportunity while she was just a text away. Cause ya know, she lives far from me so I barely see her since the summer started. I just love being with her, it makes my heart skip a beat. HAHA Plus now, I think I found the reason to continue cause I was thinking twice of continuing my communication with her. But now, I'm loving that we're communicating again. She has been showing interest these past few days, she's always the first one to chat me on facebook. That's a good sign, don't ya think? :D Our date yesterday is still fresh in my mind. I can continue sharing but this is enough for now. Oh, we're planning to watch dvd's at her place on Saturday, definitely looking forward on that one, hope it'll push through,

I have been asking for a vacation and finally we're leaving for boracay on the 24th of May. So excited to hit the beach again after a stressful summer class. This is definitely a much rewarded vaca for me. We originally planned to go to Cebu before summer classes started but good thing it didn't happen cause I'd pick boracay any time of the day all day. It's just a 4-day vaca though but it's better than nothing.

So yea, that's it for now. I'll keep you posed on what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment