Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Been A While [LIFE]

I've been busy these past days and I haven't updated this blog. This is a pretty lame excuse but I've been busy in school. As if I'm attending all my classes, okay just a few of 'em. This post is just basically an update for y'all who visits my blog (which no one does) LOL

Aight, imma break it down to you what has been happening in my life these past few days.

Dad recently bought a car because his car has a huge bump in the rear bumper so he doesn't have anything to use if his car is going to be repaired. Just yesterday he got his car back and it's good to go. The car he bought which is second hand and he bought it from his cousin is now with my brother, but he needs to pay for it monthly to dad.

This is the new car that dad bought, it's a 2000 Honda City colored metallic blue. Oh, btw, that's sister in the trunk. LOL


Last September 20 was Jelly Vel's birthday so she had a party, and she lives out of town. At that time I really want to borrow the new car dad bought and fortunately he let me BUT it's a long story how I borrowed it. It really went well, We had fun there.

I took this photo when I was driving home from the party, I was on 110 KPH so I decided to take a photo of it for remembrance.


Tonight, September 22 was Tita Helen's birthday, she celebrated it at Planta Hotel. I had a kinda big role there, I was the one who made her tarpaulin and slide show.
To show at the party, I made all of it like 5 hours before the party so I was hella pressured.

That's about it. I don't want to promise but I'll do my best to update my blog in a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment