Sunday, September 5, 2010

Only on Sundays

I had a talk with my self that I'll pig out only on Sundays, why? because Sundays are family time and we go out a lot, it's so hard to avoid not to eat plenty of foods especially if it's free. LOL

So today was Sunday and I kept that promise, I ate a lot today. FTW? Imma break it down for you. Ate lunch here at our house with a bunch of extended fam, so it's a celebration when we're together. I was so full from lunch and dad bought some ice cream at the nearest supermarket and we ate dessert. Dinner at Guanzon's crib, I told  my self that I wont eat dinner because I was still full from lunch but the electricity went out and I had nothing to do so I ate dinner. I know, lame excuse just to eat. Went home at around 9pm and we were half-way near our house and they called to grab desserts from starbucks and dad didn't think twice, went directly there.

So my main point is that, I hope that I can accomplish this that Sundays are pigged out day and the rest of the week is DIET. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment