Thursday, November 18, 2010

We Will Miss You Uncle [LIFE]

My uncle passed away on November 8, 2010. My uncle Edwin and I are not that really close but he's the only uncle I have in my mom's side of the family. I still remember when we were still young, when we visit them at their place my uncle always buy us stuffs. He died because of bone cancer, I really don't know all the details cause I didn't bothered. The last time my mom and dad visited my uncle at the hospital when he was still alive, my uncle told dad that 'I AM READY'. When dad told us that I felt so sad for him but what can we do? Nothing really.

We went at their place on November 13, it was my birthday. When we got there at their home where the wake was being held my aunt hugged mom and dad so tight crying and it brought tears to my eyes. We bought some food cause it was my birthday when we went there. Sad that I didn't celebrate my birthday with friends but it's more sad that my uncle died and it's okay. Other that my uncle passing away, it was really nice seeing my cousins again with their kids this time. I was still little when we last met and they don't have families yet. I'm really sad for my aunt cause now she's the only one living at their house on weekdays, but my cousin manang Nene always visits her during the weekends.

The saddest part of that event was the burial, seeing my aunt moan in grief was very emotional not only for me but all the people who witnessed it. I guess it's time to move on but it's not that easy. My family are always here for them cause my aunt is the only sister of my mom.

uncleedwin
At my uncle's wake


auntmag
My aunt in front of my uncle's coffin telling him how much she loves him. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment