Monday, June 28, 2010

Clothing Line, soon.

This just popped into my head, to make a clothing line for tee's and statements shirts.

For now this means nothing yet but we'll make it happen and my crew is also excited for this. I presented my plan to them on twitter so it ain't even close to be official. We brainstormed some cool names for our clothing line and we came up with vaty but we spelled it vatee for it to be appropriate for the shirts and doodlebean, either of the two names we came up with is okay.

I can't wait for this and i really hope this'll happen anytime soon. We have a really big market, the internet so no worries for us. We still need to talk about this personally, i'll just hit y'all up when everything is official.

follow me on twitter for updates. (@supJC)

No comments:

Post a Comment