Sunday, June 27, 2010

False Alarm

The story behind canceling all my accounts.

It was friday mid-noon, Gin and I were suppose to meet up, while i was playing NBA 2k10 in it-log cafe my phone rang, first I thought it was Gin and when i looked at it was Nong Francis. He asked me where I am cause he'll fetch me so I told him just to fetch me at the back of the school, when they arrive Nong Francis and Nang Vonne, they told me to reboot my phone as in restore it to the factory setting, I was wondering what in the world? what's happening? they didn't tell me at first. We went to dad's office to tell him.

The thing is, my phone that my brother gave me was declared stolen in Motorola so the manager of my brother told Nong Francis first cause they're friends and we all know each other, my brother's manager don't want to tell my brother first cause he doesn't want my brother to be nervous about the situation. Motorola traced my phone and they got all my information like my yahoo e-add, gmail, facebook and my twitter account and my contact number also. I was hella scared when they said that Motorola will sue the person who has the phone which is me. So Nong Francis took my phone to return it to Motorola.

After that conversation I rushed to find Gin and I told him the whole story, we went straight to it-log cafe to use the internet so that I can delete all my accounts that Motorola traced. I wasn't in the mood to make new twitter accounts and facebook when i got home, my brother went to Motorola where he works and try to found out about the situation because he was just informed about the situation that day.

Anxiously waiting for him to come home and listen to what his manager and him talked about, when he got home he said that the information about the phone declared stolen was wrong, I have no idea why they got all my info but none the less and my brother got my phone back. I rushed to the computer to try and restore my accounts, fortunately I restored my yahoo mail and my facebook, unfortunately I didn't restore my twitter account and gmail which has alot of my accounts associated with like my old blogger and my youtube account.

So I had to make a new youtube account and videos and a new blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment