Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This is gonna be the last time, hopefully.

So we decided to go out for lunch today cause today is a holiday and mom and dad has now work, went to sm to drop off sis cause she gonna watch eclipse and dad to withdraw money from the bank. As we stroll around the mall we saw the teacher of my subject that I had an incomplete last semester, I was so nervous to see her cause I lied to dad that I'm working in my incomplete to her subject and he had nothing to worry about but none the less dad found out that I didn't even went to my teacher to talk about it and he was so mad at me.

We went to manokan country to eat lunch cause sm was so full because of the premiere of the twilight eclipse, i think. When we arrived at manokan country dad was talking to me stuffs about my studies and the part that I lied at him. He told me that it's for my future and he doesn't mind what would I do with my life in the future as long as I finished my studies. At that moment I was also talking to my self, I told my self that this is gonna be the last time that dad would scold me because of my laziness in my studies.

I'm also thankful that, that moment happened cause if it wasn't for it I would still be lazy going to class and it made me realize that their doing this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment