Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good Deed

When you enroll in our school you get like a free number of hours of internet use in the school internet cafe. Ever since I enrolled in my school I haven't use a single hour of the free hours.

So I have this classmate of mine that's not that blessed with that much material things and I'm assuming that she already used her free hours. Internet outside of the school is not that expensive but she doesn't bother anymore to use and pay computers outside of school because of her situation. Today she asked me if I already used my free hours and if not can I give it to her. I didn't think twice and I told her, no problem its all yours.

When I saw the look on her face that she can have my free hours, It was very heart warming, helping someone is the best thing. I'm not that kind of person that will donate millions in a charity or build a house for the homeless. Its just the little things, things that you already have and giving it to someone that doesn't have it. I already did this twice for her. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment