Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kidnapped

It was Sunday, we, my family went to church. When the service started we were intrigued by what our pastor said, he said please pray for April because she is missing and haven’t gone home yet since Friday. April is the leader of our praise and worship team and a very kind person although we are not that close but I can tell.

So since that, there are a lot of speculations about the reason she’s missing like she went with her boyfriend, family problem, etc. And it was lunch time when a fellow member of April in the praise and worship team updated his facebook status to “thank God April is fine.” So everyone was relieved when we read that but we still don’t know the whole story but it was a big help.

Monday, mom called at home, I was the only one home so I answered it and she told me the story about the reason why April is missing. Mom had a conversation with April’s aunt which is mom’s colleague.

Here’s the story.

April was walking in the sidewalk when a van pulled right into her then took her away and there’s also another girl inside the van who was also kidnapped. Then they sent the girls to Cebu through a ferry. When they arrived there they were sent to a club, I think, because there were a lot of girls dancing and doing things. Numerous girls were also there and kidnapped. There was this caretaker of the girls saw April just crying and crying so out of pettiness she gave April 300Php and a phone and secretly let her go. April ran into this mall crying, no slippers and shaking because of empty stomach and nervousness. Good thing she has a cousin there and called him. Now, her parents are already there and investigating the situation.

All I can say is that, God is so good that He didn’t let anything bad happen to April, I bet April was just praying and praying when she was in her situation. Until now I can’t believe this things happen, I only see it on TVs and now it happened to one of our church member. I’m really happy that she’s fine now and thanking the Lord for not leaving April’s side. Its also so ironic because this happened on Friday the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment