Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photoshop Craving

Do you ever feel that craving for something (except for food) that you really want to do it? Like shopping, playing video games, and a lot more.

I have this craving for Photoshop, whenever I feel it I do it immediately because I don't want it to fade. When I crave for it, that's where I'm at my best but when not, you can't even appreciate what I made. For example, my dad has a lot of ideas and calls me to execute it in Photoshop, sometimes when I don't feel like Photoshop-ing I get easily pissed and  I just don't have the patience to do it.

A lot of people are trying to ask me to Photoshop their photos to edit and stuffs. To those who are asking me, this is also a statement for all of you. I even volunteer to edit someone's photo when I crave for Photoshop, so don't just ask me to do it just like that. Aight?

Here's my latest work.

No comments:

Post a Comment