Sunday, July 25, 2010

Best Parking Space

They say that the parking space for handicaps or for disabled persons is the best parking spot ever. And I got it today.

We were at the other wing of SM and mom wanted to go grocery which means we need to go to the other wing and it's a mile away (I'm exaggerating). So dad told me to get the car and park it outside the supermarket. It was super raining and parking spaces are full near the entrance of the supermarket, I was driving slowly just to find a good parking spot because it's raining and I don't want to get wet. As I was nearing the entrance the guards opened the barrier for the parking space for handicapped because the rain was so strong and there were no parking space left, and I was the first to see it so I got the best parking space ever. For me it's a milestone to park your car in that spot. HAHA

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment