Monday, July 12, 2010

Best teacher I have this school year

I have this subject that since the start of the school year we had no teacher but we have now and today was only the our second meeting, I didn't have the chance to attend on our first meeting cause I had conflict with one of my subjects.

I met her today and my classmates already told me that she was so kind so when I went inside our classroom I was expecting a kind teacher which she was but she got my attention when she told stories about her life and her other jobs.

Have you seen or do you watch national geographic channel that people go somewhere to study or observe animals? Cause that's her other job which caught my attention cause I really love watching them on nat geo. She also travels alot around the globe because of her job and traveling is one of my passion and it gives me joy when I do it.

She also treat us like her own kids like when she discuss our lesson she's not sitting on the teachers table but instead she let us form a circle and just talk. I can't wait for our meeting, this'll be interesting.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment