Thursday, July 1, 2010

This is really goodbye.

For the past months that my brother has given me his company phone I could say I was pretty attached to it, my life was really dependent on it because I surf the net, twitter, facebook, my class schedules and even posts blog right through it. And now the company wants it back because my brother transferred to a different account.

I had some pretty good and bad experiences with that phone but I feel really sad now giving it back. Now, I won't be able to receive e-mails instantly, use the dictionary and the scientific calculator which helped alot in the school but it's okay. I need to go way down to a nokia phone from a android phone. I guess I'm taking that big leap only in backwards. lol So, this is really goodbye.

Moto Cliq Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment