Monday, November 29, 2010

Beats by JC [LIFE]

I was looking for a beat maker so that I wont have issues with copyright when I upload my videos on youtube and luckily I came across this one, Acoustica Beatcraft. First, I was like how can I do this? I don't even know how to operate this one and then I just clicked some buttons and fortunately I found my way around it but I'm not that good at it.

Overall, it's a good and friendly beat making software. It consists of some different drum kits where you can choose at your own pleasure with just a click and arrange the patterns to make a dope beat.

startup_acoustica
Screen shot:
Acoustca Beatcraft at start up
actual_acoustica
Screen shot:
Actual look of Acoustica Beatcraft


After I figured my way around it, I decided to make a sample beat. This is just a random beat, it's my first time so it's not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment