Thursday, November 18, 2010

Graveyard Class... [LIFE]

...Not really.

It's my first time attending my 7:00pm class onwards since the semester just started. This class is very tiring. Tiring in the sense that I have class the whole day and I still have this one at night. Well, that's the sacrifice you have to do if you're serious about your studies. Which by the way is not me. LOL The class schedule is totally fine IF I'll be able to bring a car cause I barely find pedicabs at this time of night.

But tonight we didn't really do much, our teacher just gave us some exercises to do and he dismissed us earlier than our actual dismissal.

About the photo: Took this photo while we were doing our exercises and our teacher wearing the yellow shirt is checking his fantasy team. LOL

graveyard

No comments:

Post a Comment