Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Someone To Look Up To [LIFE]

noy baclao

I'm not a basketball player nor doing that good in school, I'm just a regular student but Severino "Nonoy" Baclao's life story is something to be admired and looked up to. Having a less fortunate family when he was young and now a multi-millionaire basketball pro playing at Asia's oldest pro basketball league also known as the PBA(Philippine Basketball Association). We went to the same school when he was still in high school and I was in elementary, my brother and Noy Baclao was classmates. Hearing his story, kind of a rags to riches story is very heart warming especially the fact that I know him personally.

(“Aminado naman ako na yung basketball ang siyang naging stepping stone ko para mapabuti ang kabuhayan ng pamilya ko,” said Baclao, who played secondary and a few years of college ball at the West Negros University in Bacolod.) Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment