Friday, February 11, 2011

9.2.11 [LIFE]

As what I had told her, I'll try to get some tickets for the azkals game but it wasn't that easy. I asked my friend for tickets, he told me that he'll see about it, he then told me to meet up with him at the day of the game but I was disappointed cause he didn't had the tickets. I don't know what to say to her, I just told her that I'll text her whenever I can get tickets but in my head it wont happen.

tix

It was like 6pm and I was waiting for dad cause I'll go home with him. While waiting, one of our guidance councilor walked by and then he asked me why I'm not watching the azkals game and I told him that I don't have tickets he then told me that he has 3 tickets and he said he'll give it to me, my reaction was sad and happy. Happy that I already have the tickets and sad cause in my head, its already too late to go. I then texted her that I already had the tickets, she replied that I need to go there quick cause she lives near there and the traffic is so heavy. Borrowed dads car and went there quickly and when I got there it took me lots of time to find a parking space good thing I found a good one.

Met with her then we went straight to the stadium and unfortunately all gates are closed because people are stacking up and every one want to go in. We had a chance to get in but didn't took it cause its too crowded. We were just waiting outside the stadium for something to happen but nothing happened. She then told me that we'll just leave and go on a joy ride around town. Well, it was a good idea. Azkals were up 1-0 when we left so it was all good. Good thing there was no traffic when we left cause all the people were settled watching the game. It was the first time that she went with me with my car, it was a good feeling. We drove her friends first to their place. She badly want to pee so we went to random places and we ended up at McDonalds just to pee. When we're about to leave, I was thinking, what if I'll open the car door for her and I did, she was surprised and shy because of what I did. Then we went to BCD's Governmet center and spent the night there, talked some random things. Went home at around 10:30pm. Time is so short when I'm with her that's why I cherish every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment