Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Date Postponed [LIFE]

I was really excited about this date of ours on valentines. I even asked some money from my parents for this one and they gave me some generous amount that made me more even excited.

I originally planned that we'll go on a dinner after the activity in school. I was kinda confident that we can go to dinner but the schools activity started late and ended late, of course. In the middle of the pageant I was getting anxious and worried that if we can go, our time will be short. It was almost 10pm and she texted me that she can't stay long if ever we can go to dinner so I immidiately went to her and talk about it. When I saw her she really looks tired and stressed out from the whole day activity in school.

We were walking and talking but in my head I was thinking what's the best that I can do about this situation. I finally came to a decision to cancel our date and just let her go home to rest. It was a hard decision especially if that night was planned but that was the best thing that I can do about her that time. Being a man it's hard to admit something like this that your date was postponed but I did it for her and I feel that thats the best thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment