Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shots [LIFE]

It was my first time going out drinking with her. This wasn't planned at all. It was Saturday afternoon when our common friend Mel asked both us out through facebook chat to go out drinking. At first I was kinday weary cause I don't have enough money but good thing mom went home that time. I had a hard time convincing her to go cause she said she doesn't have money but I told her not to worry about it and eventually she said yes.

I was so excited and I went early to our meet up place and waited for them for like forever. Texted Gin that he can come if he want cause I wanted him to know my girl. Mel came second to me and while we were waiting we saw Gin. We waited for her for a long time but none-the-less she came but she wasn't feeling well cause she had her monthly period (as what she told me). I had no idea that Mel's boyfriend is coming also, it's fine but I was just surprised.

We definitely had a good time but I don't know with her cause she wasn't feeling well but I can tell she did. First we ordered a four-season flavored revenge drink second and third was creamy louisa. We had enough money for two bottles but thanks to Gin for adding and calling the last one. It's definitely not the last time, already booked her day next Friday just to be sure that she'll come with me. LOL

Will just post pictures next time cause all our photos are in her phone. I'll keep y'all updated.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment