Saturday, February 26, 2011

Movie-Date [LIFE]

The last time she and I were together, we went out drinking. During that time I asked her if she wants to go watch a movie with me the next week cause she badly wants to see just go with it by Adam Sandler and Jeniffer Aniston so I just grabbed the chance and asked her. We agreed to go Friday and fortunately it was a holiday so we had all the time. Of course I need to save my allowance so that we can go watch but the past few days before our date I was surprised that my siblings gave me money, they didn't know that I have a date they just randomly gave me money. I was so happy during that time cause I don't have to save as much as I need from my allowance anymore.

I was really looking forward for Friday. It was our exam week so the days came in slow but I was just being optimistic and just looking forward for it. So finally it was Friday. Me and my sister left the house together and I told her that I have a date with her and I jokingly ask her to treat us for a snack so that they can meet each other, unfortunately she was so shy to meet my sister and I had a hard time convincing her to go meet my sister so I just decided to bring our foods and we transferred to a different mall cause the movie just go with it wasn't there anymore. I was a little bit disappointed during that time with her cause she was shy to meet my sister but I was just telling my self that maybe right now is not yet the time. We went straight to the cinema when we arrived at the mall.

After the movie we went to east block to eat dinner, she requested for it and good thing the place wasn't that expensive. Afterwards I was thinking where to go next and I asked her if there's a place that she wants to go to but she said none. Instead, she asked me if I wanted to go to their house cause I was nagging her before that I really want to go to their place so that I'll know the location. Of course I said yes. So we went there straight from dinner. Her place was kinda far from the main city but none the less I grabbed the chance. I didn't stayed there long cause the transportation to their place is only up to 10pm. Went home smiling, and even right now just the thought of it is making me smile. The day started sloppy but it ended super happy. It was unexpectedly great.

No comments:

Post a Comment