Friday, February 4, 2011

2.3.11 [LIFE]

2_3_11_mer

This time, it wasn't planned at all. We were just texting each other and I jokingly asked her to go out of her class and go with me to eat. Since both our class will end late at night I didn't really expected that it would happen. Her class ended earlier than mine then she texted me that "are you serious that we're going to eat?" and I was like, this is on then I checked my wallet if there's enough money, good thing there is. We met outside school and I wasn't expecting her friends to be there but anyways she introduced me to them.

She had a place in her mind on where we're going to eat and we went there. It was just a small resto, they serve barbecue and we ate using our hands. After wards we went to Lacson street cause there was a party going on because it was the Chinese new year. We were so full from dinner and we decided to walk from the resto to Lacson, it wasn't that far so we managed. Had a great laugh with her during that time. It was almost 10pm so we decided to go home and we decided to walk again from Lacson to where she'll ride a jeepney. Quick stop at dunkin donuts cause she really needs to pee and I just bought some donuts so that we'll have an excuse then we went home. Unplanned things turns out to be the best ones. I really loved that night. There's something in the air, let's wait and see. ;)

UPDATE (1.15.11 [LIFE])

No comments:

Post a Comment